- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4 oz each)
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt. Drizzle the tilapia with the olive oil, then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.