- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet
- Add all ingredients to list
- In a large self-closing plastic bag, combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, honey, and green onion; mix well. Place salmon in bag and seal tightly. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade. Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove salmon from marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes per inch of thickness, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.