- 4 thin boneless pork chops
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 12 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium size bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and sweet chili sauce.
- Pour half of marinade over the pork chops and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Reserve the remaining half of the marinade.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.; add pork chops to skillet, discard the marinade left in the bowl.
- Cook chops until browned on one side, about 6 minutes.
- Turn the chops over and add the reserved marinade to the pan.
- Cook for 6 more minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe from: http://www.itisakeeper.com/14020/korean-pork-chops/2/